tomlukeywood

Indeed that is about Free Software, but this forum should be under free software issues forum folder. Do we have that folder available? No we don't!

By Reading the community forum guidelines, Some of guidelines could be read and interpret very differently.
 It is not specific and still vague with generalization.

All I'm asking is a little bit of reorganization with More alternative forum folders. For user to post their forums as need it. That will help folder indexing and topic location, avoiding the over crowding of the main forum, it will help at the long run.

Everything has its rightful place. Yet, If the admins of this Trisquel website, don't mind non-related Trisquel topics? Then is there headache, resources, time and money. Specially, When downtime and maintenance schedules take longer from the normal.

 This matter needs  to be address properly.

Respectfully and don't scream at me. I'm all ears...