Alij, I recommend you take a look at this:

https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/how-install-unity-desktop-environment-and-create-session-entry-trisquel-70

Afterwards, I recommend you install Unity Tweak Tool so that you can disable the online features of the Dash, which are a privacy concern.

To install it, open the terminal (Ctrl+Alt+T) and type:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:freyja-dev/unity-tweak-tool-daily
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install unity-tweak-tool
sudo apt-get install unity-webapps-common

Done! You might want to remove the PPA after installing.

If you want Trisquel to look even more like Ubuntu beyond the Dash, open Tweaks (or maybe it's called System Settings in English) and change the Appearance to Ambiance and the icons to Ubuntu-mono-dark.

Let me know if it works for you.

Cheers.