> It's a great laptop, but it has non-free BIOS.
what is the importance of having or not having free bios ?
or better what the risks of privacy or freedom caused by non-free bios ?
because I am fan of games, 90% of the time I spend on the PC is playing.
I opted for the libreboot x200 because I got the idea that it might suffer attacks on my privacy. but if not so dangerous perhaps it would be better to have opted for Snares Penguin GNU / Linux Notebook it seems to me better for my type of use .either way is already ordered the libreboot x200.