I see that Open Watcom is Open source http://www.openwatcom.org/index.php/Main_Page. But http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watcom_C/C%2B%2B_compiler#License_considerations

```
The GNU project considers the Open Watcom license "nonfree" because "It requires you to publish the source code publicly whenever you “Deploy” the covered software, and “Deploy” is defined to include many kinds of private use."[8]
```

So Open Watcom is more open source then stated in this thread previously, but seems not enough.

I stick for Windows and this does not have any really good open source virtualization with support of USB. I tried and donated to Wine and ReactOs, but these I still not good for me. I bad that VBox not goes open source way with donate button on their site.