Let me try to explain my problem. Forgive for confusion
Both of the systems are connected through wired switch (I dont have any wifi device). I can use internet on any one at a time. However, I want to use internet simultaneously on both systems.

For this, I tried to setup squid server (trisquel server with local IP 192.168.1.1) and use its proxy on other (Manjaro client with local IP 192.168.1.2).
As of now, I can successfully ping squid server through client.
But, Manjaro client cannot connect to Internet. I get error as connection refused. What is going wrong?