Hi Everyone,

I installed trisquel 7 today and I didn’t have sound. I went to the sound setting and pushed the slider all the way beyond 100% to see if I can hear anything. I then started to hear a spying voice saying every click or move I make on the laptop whether browsing, switching windows, clicking on buttons or browsing the trisquel menu even saying every result of terminal code like for example apt-get update. This made me scratch my head. Can everyone please confirm this. I am not sure if this is normal or not. I have not installed anything new. I started using the system as is after finishing the installation. The system is using alsa for sound. I made a recording of this weird phenomenon

http://www.megafileupload.com/1j8O/2015-04-04-19:50:29.mp3

Thanks