Hello GrandChaos9000,

If you mean what edition of Trisquel you should install, I believe you should go with the GNOME edition. It has almost everything you need to get started.

But if you are searching for something lightweight then choose the Mini edition. I don't know if it's allowed to post links to personal works here but here are some links to a installation guide and a tutorial I've made. It will help you with the installation.

- http://doc.gnuvideo.ro/en/guides.html
- http://gnuvideo.ro/en/tutorials/trisquel-installation.html

Again, if posting those links is not allowed, let me know, accept my apologies and a forum admin can edit the post.

Thanks,