:)

For solid state it should not matter. On the spinning disk I guess it depends on your usage pattern. Do you share partitions? Is the data of the most frequently used distro more important than the root of the least used distro? Do you hibernate?

/boot is kinda tricky, if you hibernate often, you might not need a separate /boot on the faster part of the disk. And then it might make sense to put swap before your data. On the other hand if you don't hibernate a separate /boot might be a good idea and the otherwise rarely used swap probably could be at the end.

Also if you wish to go partition crazy you could have a lot of partitions with different cluster size, file systems and file system mount options. And then it needs to be taken to account that many read/write operations are not sequential but random. (And beyond partitioning, there is RAID... )

Basically what you've been doing sounds good, root before data. If you really care, then you need to start measuring performance. It's an interesting subject and I'll be glad to learn more about it.