I did a search. There are several posts dealing with Bubbuntu and acer one (not your exact model but they're all very similar I guess). Here are the links I found. I didn't read them (just the first one). I have no idea if they suggest installing some proprietary driver. If they do.. don't!! And don't try skype! skype is spying on its users and selling their data. That is at least what I've read on several websites, and being proprietary software and owned by microshit it wouldn't surprise me if it was so, or better yet, I really think it does so! Proprietary software is very bad for several other reasons. I hope those links can give you an idea and point you in the right direction!

https://askubuntu.com/questions/131170/how-to-get-microphone-to-work-on-acer-aspire-one-722

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2HYyRgue_8

https://askubuntu.com/questions/264505/install-acer-aspire-one-zg5-microphone-on-ubuntu-12-10

https://askubuntu.com/questions/23036/microphone-not-working-at-all-in-skype