When I want to see a sportsing event (baketball) I stream it with VLC. You need to find an address and you want to paste it in VLC (ctrl+v).

This page contains some addresses -> http://iptv-zak.blogspot.it/

There are several websites like this one on the net. Problem is most streaming addresses change in a couple of days or weeks at most. The good thing is that those websites usually give you the latest addresses which should work.

Say you want to stream a foosball match. You need to know on which TV channel it is. Once you know the channel, you need to find the address of the channel and paste it in VLC.

Example -> You find Barcellona vs Juventus is on Bein 1.

You paste this address in VLC and bring the popcorn.

http://streamindo.ddns.net/jhos/beib1_5/streamindo/playlist.m3u8