I'm using IceCat on Trisquel 7 now. It mostly runs ok if I keep LibreJS turned off, but it still crashes from time to time. If I actually want to get some work done without periodic browser crashes, I have to go back to my Trisquel 6 install.

Browser crashes in Trisquel 6
Come to think of it, I have had the occasional browser crash problem on Trisquel 6 too. It usually happens when I have a *lot* of tabs open, and usually has something to do with sites serving scripts that freeze up (dialog pops up to let me stop them). It tends to happen when I've been using my laptop for a long time, so I used to think it was due to overheating, but I was recently given a really good USB fan base, and it still happens with that. I think in Trisquel 6 it probably is out-of-memory problems triggered by JavaScript bloatware.