Thanks for the links Adonay.

It seems that Natron is more for post production and special FX than editing.

I had a look at OpenShot but can really tell if it's more stable than Pitivi already installed in Trisquel. It seems really basic. It seems to be good software for people who have to make a video editing quickly without having the time to understand how it works. But comparing to Pitivi, I like when Pitivi is asking first what is your project (sreen size, frames per minutes) Both on Trisquel 6 & 7, I always have an unstable Pitivi. I always have to save my project or restart it because I can't do anything or Pitivi have bugs in showing my edition.
But I always had correct out renderings.

Blender doesn't support to work with ogg formats. You have to transfer into mp4 before. But it does a great job in editing !

Kdenlive seems to be a good compromise between OpenShot/Pitivi and Blender for usual editing (you tube, mediagoblin) but limits the video and audio tracks. Seems really easy to use.