I have changed my mind, perhaps you are right, I looked up some information about the transition to windows 95 bill gates made and all the sneaky tactics and evil and all the harm it caused the dos operating system... So perhaps you are right, i will erase my other response if you want.

I didn't want to think he was bad but considering that and other things you are probably right.

But i do wonder why he gives away so much money, is it just to make himself feel like he isn't greedy or to fool other people or what... hmm... dunno.