The notebook that came with windows 8 has no license key? In the bios there is windows data and the installation verifies that. Then windows knows that windows has been paid for? And it can activate windows 8 without internet? If you activate windows, doesn't windows put data on the mainboard, encryption keys, anything else, in the bios, the uefi, the tpm? You say, when you buy a computer which has a windows 8 or 10 license, the only windows data is in the bios?

If you buy a computer that comes without any windows, there is no windows data and not in the bios either? Then after you activate a license key, do we know if windows puts windows data in the bios, uefi, tpm or else?

Because there is windows data in my notebook's bios, maybe I should install windows 7 on the notebook in order to test windows 10.