A couple of times I decided to disable and then enable LibreJS and now I can't get it back. This happened once before and I solved it by reinstalling IceCat. This time I tried running icecat as root and I also created a temporary regular user to run icecat. LibreJS works with those other users. So I figured it is the settings, so I moved ~/.mozilla/icecat to ~/BAK.icecat and still LibreJS is missing. Is there a better solution than either:

1.) Never disable LibreJS
2.) Or disable LibreJS and reinstall icecat to enable it again?