This is the announcement for the new release of ReTux:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=8550

And this is the announcement for the level making competition I'm running:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=8551

So, a lot of stuff: a new beta (which should be the last beta), a gratis demo version, a level editing guide, and a level making contest. The contest includes prize money for the winners as a little incentive to participate. :)

I would like to find some additional judges for this contest if possible, so if anyone here is uninterested in entering the contest but would be interested in helping me judge entries, please let me know. :)