Thanks!
Regarding hardware, is BSD capable (as in drivers and such) of playing HD videos, 3d games, etc? Or is that out of the equation right now? Other than that, is it stable, for example if you have multiple programs running at once, is it prone to stop working and cause errors and such?

I believe you were one of the people who helped deblobbing the package tree, is that correct?

Thanks for the suggestion, I will look into that if/when I decide to give BSD a try. Right now I don't have a machine for that.