Hello together,

I did hours of RAM testing, but no problem was detected.

I checked my disk with the trisquel disk tool. No Problem was detected. I had the problem with my old disk too.

I love Trisquel, because it uses very low recources. With the other operating systems my laptop runs hotter. The fan there regularly speeds up so i can hear it.

But, when i run the checksums from trisquel against my NTFS file system, the checksum-Problem does not occur. This is now enough for me.

Otherwise my laptop runs fine. My next laptop will by one of the Libreboots.

Thanks all of you for your support and your suggestions!!!