Hey, it seems to solve the problem. I was getting the same behavior once again and I tried it. At first it seemed to do nothing (CPU was still at 100% and all kworker processes were still up) but after a few seconds when I run "sudo iotop" to see if kswap was there or not, it seemed to stop (probably it was a matter of timing, it would stop anyway, it was mere luck that it stopped when I run iotop) and kswap was nowhere to be found on iotop. So, yes it seems to alleviate the issue, probably will have to do it everytime it happens. Maybe I will create a quick-launch-button for it. I don't think it can work like automatically... can it?