I do want to try Ratpoison. It does look really cool and certainly has a lot of geek street cred. I try them all out at some point or another anyway. Besides, who couldn't use a little more self-satisfying snuggery?

My little joke above was because people seem to get really passionate about the default WM. There are several very long threads here in this forum. I mentioned Ratpoison because I thought it would be the one thing everyone would say "NOOOOOO!" to as the default. LOL.

I've used Fluxbox for a decade now so I'm used to not caring what the default is. Maybe it will be Ratpoison for the next decade. I'll give it a go.