Scanned from paper would be a bit much, but I have accepted images of levels for one person, and I can extend that offer to others if it would be helpful. I don't expect this to be useful for people who can get Tiled working, though (unless you don't have a copy of ReTux, perhaps).

The only particular requirement I outlined was that it has to be sized right (so, each tile needs to be 32x32, and it's got to be a single large image). If you do it on paper, that would mean scaling it so that it is the right size, possibly after putting several images of individual pieces of paper together.