On 08/07/16 11:14, takna...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am getting the stand-alone card! I am having a lot of trouble figuring
> out how to add USB hubs while still maintaining the power source... does
> anybody have a definite recommendation?
>
> I am looking to spend less than $15 for say, 1 female USB, 1 female
> micro-USB (for charging), and 1 male micro-USB (to connect).

heh this was discussed on the rhombus-tech mailing list :)

lukes looking into buying some for people like ya :)

heres the links for some options i found, you can search aliexpress for
1pc if you want one now, cus the links i give where for 50pcs :)

https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/eoma-68_crowdfund_micro-usb-otg-hub