> When I back multiple projects will the shipping charges be clubbed to the maximum amount among them or charged separately?

for USA there's no shipping charge as we've taken that into account. for outside of the USA, Crowd Supply, from their long experience, has an estimated average based on weight and destinations world-wide. so we'll be charged for total weight of the items, rather than by volume.

> Did you ever consider Olimex boards as alternative? They claim that as OSHW.

 NO.

you may not be aware that tsvetan was one of the first few people to join arm-netbooks, because it was where you could get information about the Allwinner A10. i worked to get the source code out of Allwinner, but there were sections that were still GPL-violating at the time. over the next few years people such as Henrik (linux-sunxi u-boot), and the people who now make up the linux-sunxi community developers, worked just as hard to reverse-engineer the remainder of the code.

i had already decided that i was not going to sell GPL-violating products, and i told Allwinner as much - holding off release of the EOMA68-A10 Computer Card (which later became the EOMA68-A20). now, i was surprised to learn that Olimex had created their A10 board. and guess what? it contained a GPL-violating bootloader and a GPL-violating linux kernel. this was fixed *later* but it was already too late: Olimex had - and still have - lost their right to distribute products with either u-boot or the linux kernel source code.

now, when i pointed this out on the gpl-violations mailing list, he attempted to divert the attention from himself with ridicule, claiming that "how could I, who had never succeeded to release a product, tell him that he was in the wrong?"

when he brought out the A64 laptop, he got a lot of flak for attempting to sell a product that, once again, contained binary-only proprietary components, many of them also GPL-violating at the time. when he was questioned on his blog about this he wrote, "To be honest I really don't understand all the fuss about these binaries, and I'm getting really fed up with it". i wish i had taken a screenshot because two days later he'd taken his response off the blog.

against this background, can you perhaps appreciate why i would not wish to use or endorse Olimex products? tsvetan is interested in making money, and he'll sacrifice ethical considerations to get it. i will not, because i know that the cost of sacrificing ethics is far greater than *any* amount of money that can be had for doing so.