I only have experience with Jitsi.

Installing it isn't straightforward at all, specially since you need to create an XMPP account (or any of the other choices offered at first, like SIP and other stuff I'm supposed to know about as a new user).

Another small issue is that enabling remote control is done by a small checkbox, rather hard to notice when you don't know much about computer (exactly the kind of person I'm supposed to help remotely). It should be way more obvious.

Other that this, it's really great. maybe a tiny bit slower than Skype/Teamviewer, but really not by far in my experience. Oh, another small issue is the keyboard input not being the same when connecting remotely on a Mac for example. Probably the easiest way to solve it is to go and display the on-screen keyboard for those specific but vital keys.

So yeah, a couple of hurdles, but it works really great.
It just needs a simpler user guide.