The beauty of 3D printing is that you could, in theory design one yourself. I have used FreeCAD to design and print cases for USB drives. If you find nothing, then build and propagate! It's like growing new things.

Essentially, you throw together:
- ARM SBC such as BeagleBone
- LCD. Get one of Aliexpress, they may or may not require firmware but it should say. One interesting option is an e-ink display; although it might not be ideal for computing, it saves so much battery life. - Buttons. Get an existing "handheld keyboard" and retrofit it to your device, or get some buttons and do it yourself. If it is a handheld computer you can skimp on some like the numpad, and you won't need a mouse-like device if you have a touchscreen, or "nub". If you use your own buttons you can also avoid crap USB keyboard firmware. - Touchscreen/nub, for mouse navigation, if you need that. If you are running Android touchscreen is of course ideal. I would get one of the cheaper, "old-style" touchscreens you can use a stylus with. The nub is better for desktop computer systems.