The R40 is a Quad Core 32 bit AllWinner CPU. It's a pin for pin upgrade to the A20 from what I understand. There is a 64 BIT CPU that might be an option with more ram and everything. Though these all have Mali400 graphics. There may be a possibility of a future CPU with all of this and free graphics, but it's only on the road map for discussion and would take a bit of work on our part to make happen. Depending on what happens here we might have to travel down another road. All of this stuff is being evaluated, but none of it is easily done. It could be years.