They don't do a very good job at keeping linked to the latest version, so it only looks like nothing is going on. Timeline shows the 1.3.4 release announcement but didn't seem to make it to the release section yet. jxself has already posted the URL to 1.3.4 binaries.

If you wanted more control and greater customization, just follow their simple guide for compiling it yourself...

https://librecmc.org/librecmc/wiki?name=Build+HOWTO

Super easy to do. And it allows you to compile in useful things like SQM and BCP38 that are not in their prebuilt images.

Only at the part where it says...

fossil open ../librecmc.fossil v1.3.x

...do this instead...

fossil open ../librecmc.fossil v1.3.4

...or you will end up compiling 1.3 trunk instead of 1.3.4.

I compiled 1.3.4 a day after its release and have been running it on two WNDR3800 units. Zero issues. I absolutely love libreCMC. So much cleaner than openWRT and no blobs.