jb...@mykolab.com, Ven 16 Set 2016 20:44:14 CEST:

When I install Https Everywhere in Firefox, Abrowser or IceCat I get an error message in a pop up window. I've searched for fellow sufferers and solutions but can't find any.

Does anyone here have a suggestion for a solution?

You get the Yellow Screen Of Death. I got it with the "Bandwidth Meter and Diagnostics" extension during years, but only when there was a "Server not found" error so it was annoying but not hampering.

The bug you are reporting seems too much hampering to withstand, so I guess it appears on only one version of the extension. Try to find an older version, and if you can't find one, wait for the next version.

Ignacio Agulló · agu...@ati.es