Thanks for clarification!
Now that we're talking about name confusion, somebody in this thread stated that one of the potential harrasers is a guy called "rubin rodriguez"... is it the trisquel lead developer leah is accusing?

Again, I'm neutral here. I can't say who is right or wrong, but I clearly will not conclude that Leah is a liar just because the fsf published some generic "we're not the bad ones" message. At the same time, I will not see the fsf as an evil transphobic organization, since Leahs accusations are not proven right by now.
I think we should all stay neutral and fair.
Maybe there will be some clarification in the future.