We should be supportive of Leah, but not of the accusations. It seems to me that the majority of people have problems. Some are more apparent than others and we should look at it in that context. If you had problems wouldn't you want people to support you as well? Leah has severe problems and we should look at it in this context. We should neither fry John, Rubén, or Stephen, nor be angry with Leah for making these accusations. What we need to do is take a deep breath and hope that Leah gets better.