It seems that most people are seeing through the accusations regardless of what they see as the reason for the post. I don't think it's hurting the FSF is the least. There are legitimate gripes about the FSF, people within, and people at similar organizations, etc. However we need to step back and realize no organization and no person is perfect. Take a deep breath. I've had good friends essentially attack me who saw things from the other side of an issue. They said things like "I'll never work with anybody X list" where X list was signing in support of person Y who later turned out to be largely falsely accused. Person Y may not have been the nicest person in the world and he may have had a sexual social preference that some people didn't like, but that didn't make him a rapist.