It appears I can't edit the original comment, but you're right in saying there is no evidence for the claims. The statement "evidence is scarce" was regarding all accusations made (e.g. firing a trans employee), some of which are supported, but context didn't make that particularly clear.

As regards your other statements, I agree whole-heartedly. I can't draw on personal experience, not being transgender myself. However, it both saddens and infuriates me to see Leah trying to exploit a perfectly legitimate cause to turn what appears to be a perfectly normal firing into a tech-media sensation. I accept that she is likely very emotional about this issue, and she has a right to be. I just wish she would direct that anger to the FSF privately first, rather than publicly smearing the most prominent free software organisation around over unfounded accusations.