You make the assumption that it's not a warm and welcoming environment to begin with. The FSF has had other transgender persons (and LGBT folks). Nobody except for this one third party has ever made any claims indicating it's not warm and welcoming environment. The other people here who actually are transgender and/or LGBT and know the people involved well are saying none of what Leah Rowe is saying adds up. Even if we had someone that didn't have this past history of problematic claims we shouldn't just accept such a serious allegation as fact. It's only reasonable to assume innocence unless some pretty substantial evidence is provided to the contrary.