I imagine the religion being referenced is probably Catholic, which I also am. It is not an injustice to embrace the theology of the body of the Holy Catholic Church.

We all need to begin with mutual love and respect for each other. I understand that many people will disagree with my beliefs, as I do theirs. I disagree with the concept of transgender, as I assume many of the posters in this forum will disagree with the church's teachings on the virtues of chastity and purity. Still, the same religion that teaches me these things also teaches me that I need to see the face of Christ in others.

One of the great things about free software is that it provides a space where people who are very different can cooperate and hopefully come to a place of mutual respect. I hope this situation cools to the point where everyone can reconcile. Hope is a virtue too, after all.