So, in a crusade for free software, you want to censor gnu.org. That looks clever...

Will you realize at some point that you do not know what free software is about? You do not even know what software is! A network, such as the as the Internet, is not software. A content, such as text/images/videos published on a website (or textures/models/sounds/music in a video game) is not software.

I thought you were just pretending to know how to program. However, querying "stas730" on https://duckduckgo.com/html/ (with no proprietary JavaScript, contrary to what you seem to claim in this thread), I got this as the first result: https://github.com/stas730

How ironic? GitHub. That "does not work without running nonfree JavaScript": https://www.gnu.org/software/repo-criteria-evaluation.html#GitHub

Worse: that page actually states that your two most recent "popular repositories" both deal with the proprietary game "World of Warcraft".

You are an impostor.