I need advice on deleting unnecessary partitions (and Windows, BTW).
There is one 500 GB hard disk in my computer; on this disk I have Windows 10 which was installed first, and of course Trisquel :-)
I was installing Trisquel to this disk on another computer.
To boot Trisquel, I keep my BIOS boot mode set to Legacy (CSM); to boot Windows I switch it to UEFI.
Now I want to get rid of Windows and delete the unnecessary partitions.
The graphical view of my partitions is attached to this post.
This is the output of sudo parted -l:

Model: ATA ST500DM002-1BD14 (scsi)
Disk /dev/sda: 500GB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/4096B
Partition Table: gpt

Number Start End Size File system Name Flags 1 1049kB 1050MB 1049MB ntfs hidden, diag 2 1050MB 1322MB 273MB fat32 EFI system partition boot 3 1322MB 1456MB 134MB Microsoft reserved partition msftres 4 1456MB 389GB 388GB ntfs Basic data partition msftdata
 6      389GB   409GB   20,0GB  ext4
 7      409GB   412GB   2406MB  linux-swap(v1)
 8      412GB   486GB   74,1GB  xfs
5 486GB 500GB 14,1GB ntfs hidden, diag

My question is: which of these partitions are safe to delete and be able to properly boot Trisquel? I'd like to keep only partitions: 4, 6, 7 and 8 + of course GRUB/boot partition, but I don't know which is it. From partition 4 (388 GB NTFS) I'd like to delete Windows folders manually and leave my data on it.

Best regards,