It's a new installation and i just upload the differents upgrates after
installing Triskel with the ISO from the website.

I send to u this command :

Sys. de fichiers Taille Utilisé Dispo Uti% Monté sur
udev               1,5G    4,0K  1,5G   1% /dev
tmpfs              301M    1,1M  300M   1% /run
/dev/sda1           19G     17G  394M  98% /
none               4,0K       0  4,0K   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
none               5,0M       0  5,0M   0% /run/lock
none               1,5G    328K  1,5G   1% /run/shm
none               100M     24K  100M   1% /run/user
/dev/sda6           91G    193M   91G   1% /home
overflow           1,0M    4,0K 1020K   1% /tmp

when i turn on the computer Triskel propose to me 2 options : start the OS or
change the options (something like that).

is the way to modify the part of each partition like u tried to explain to me ?

TY