When a command does not output anything, it means it works. You now have 394M of free space in the root partition.

Too little. So, like I explained, first remove unnecessary kernels. If it is not enough, you can either remove some of the most disk-demanding applications such as video games or enter a complicated process to enlarge the root partition, taking space over the /home partition. Like I explained, it is "complicated" because, unless you change the installer's defaults, your /home is in an XFS filesystem, which cannot be shrunk.

If you go the latter path, we can help you.