I was shocked to read this stuff. When I read about this awhile ago, I couldn't believe my eyes. It's not easy to know what, or whom, to believe. All I know is, this is deeply troubling.

Most groups will have some kind of internal conflict at some time, which often interferes with accomplishing the goals that brought them together.

Whatever's going on, I hope it gets straightened out soon, or it could cause people to reconsider who they're supporting. That would be very bad for the free software commjnity.

So, to put it simply, I wish those involved would get together and talk- if they need a mediator, then have one, but please handle it privately.