It's certainly interesting and I wish them well, but way above my budget; I did the math, and if I worked 40 hours a week at my current job (I currently don't), one of these computers would be roughly half a year's salary.

I suspect our community will not have much of an impact on its success, either. Especially considering this is a terrible computer for us as it currently stands, considering the AMD or modern Nvidia GPU it comes with. (Not that there's much in the way of options, but still, $7500 for a computer that can't do 3-D acceleration is quite a stretch.) It's mostly going to have to be open source boosters and other security-oriented people.