Spooky, the evidence you have provided after OnPon4's comment to support your argument is flawed.

"It's free as long (as) you don't wish to make it actually useful in any way"
This is extremely confusing and seems to lack any coherent basis in fact. Potentially it could be argued that the GPL prevents software from reaching its full potential, but the fact that an estimated 2% of internet connections are made from GNU/Linux desktops (built on the GNU utilies and Linux, both GPLed) seems to suggest these pieces of software are doing their jobs perfectly well.

"no wonder 'gnu'/linux cant create an OS"
This is misinterpretation of the state of things.
Firstly, GNU/Linux is not an organisation. It is a family of operating systems, united by various features which give them a distinctive identity. Secondly, the kernel debacle to which you appear to be referring is not what you seem to be interpreting it as. GNU's early handling of kernel development and failure to work with Linux from the beginning were indeed bad decisions for the free software message, as is clear; however, HURD is in fact usable. I believe Debian GNU/HURD proved a few years ago to be reasonable, and (although not quite as mature as Linux) showed the kernel's development had reached a point at which the GNU project could claim to have created a full OS. Thirdly, it is worth noting that the project has from the outset been willing to sacrifice complete unity for the ability to build on pre-existing works. Thus, X and Tex are not GNU tools (and never were) despite their being key parts of the GNU system.

"I know you Linux kids hate Linus"
No, not all of us do. We free software advocates object to various decisions he has made or views he has promoted, but (as a person) he is perhaps more likable than Stallman (not having has much insight into Linus, I couldn't say). Please avoid conflating individuals and their contributions to causes.

"but here's his take"
On what exactly? I'll admit I didn't watch the videos (I can't), but Linus' views on the GPL are both thoroughly familiar to me and thoroughly irrelevant to your argument. he has stated dislike of changes introduced in the GPLv3 and GPL lawsuits, yes. However, in terms of the GPL and its principle of copyleft, Torvalds has thoroughly praised its 'keep it free' policy on numerous occasions, and seems here to agree with us on the importance of copyleft. Please tell me if I have missed the point of the videos.