Hooray for flidas. The live looks nice on a VM.

-Should suggestions and bugs and opinions and all be separated

-We probably wanna rename "caja" more intuitively as "File manager" or "Caja File Manager" like all the rest of the programs.

Some ppl have already made proposals for software so I'll do that as well.
-Keepassx and seahorse for passwords and GPG keys.
-Xarchiver / squeeze for archive manager! Many great distros lack a GUI archive manager.
-vlc for all media - video and music.
-evince for pdf's.
-Pidgin+OTR

If someone doesn't like the default desicions, there's always apt-get install:)