Hi Trisquel.

To wake you up from your silly dreams: Microsoft Windows is still the way to go for real programmers to get things done. Windows might get badder and badder, but that is an entirely different matter that doesn't need discussion.

Sorry to disturb you, but you have to remember that Trisquel is only a silly toy project suited for girls. And btw, Trisquel 7 is not outdated. You can watch Youtube on it. Word processor, webbrowser, media player, changable icons. All a girl needs. And my compliments, a girl was able to install Trisquel herself from an USB key and kill her Windows without my help or suggestion. Better than Slack.

Best,
the hardcore cyberneticist.