I'll give it a try, anyway. I haven't used Windows since XP was the newest hottest thing, but let's start with the basics:

It looks from your post as if you are trying to install Trisquel from a folder on your windows installation, is this correct?

It isn't impossible to do it that way, if I understand the term "debootstrap" correctly, but that isn't what folks like you and me need to be spending our time doing. You have downloaded the .iso file that has everything you need to install Trisquel and now you need to either burn it to a DVD:

https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/burn-trisquel-cd-images

or make a bootable USB stick:

https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/how-create-liveusb

You may have to go into BIOS/UEFI before it will boot to your install medium so let me know if you run into any problems and I'll see if I can help.

I like the way you think wrt replacing Windows 10 altogether. :)

Welcome to Trisquel!