I could only find:

https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/install-trisquel-windows-dual-boot-0

which would be useful if you need to shrink an existing Windows to create free space for Trisquel.

This is really old but still helpful if the first link worked:

https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/full-disk-encryption-install

If you want to give more details no doubt someone here would help. For instance, Is it a new drive?

I am in Trisquel 8 (alpha), on a 19.5 GB partition and unbelievably it's 3/4 full already. I have an encrypted 800 GB partition that I haven't started using at all so soon can start moving music and stuff to it. Initially, after install and getting most of my main applications installed, it filled about 5 to 6 GB.