[Solved]
Attempt02:
  I compared the list of the newly added top panel and the bottom.
Loaded Plugins
BOTTOM
                        TOP  (newly added)
Application Launch Bar                                  Application Launch Bar
Battery Monitor
Battery Monitor
CPU Usage Monitor
CPU Usage Monitor
CPUFreq frontend
CPUFreq frontend
Desktop Number/ Workspace Name  Desktop Number/ Workspace Name
Desktop Pager
        Desktop Pager
Digital clock
        Digital Clock
Directory Menu
Directory Menu
Keyboard layout Handler                                 Keyboard Layout Handler
Keyboard LED
        Keyboard LED
Manage Networks
Manage Networks
Menu
                                Menu
Minimize All Windows                                            Minimize All
Windows
Network Status Monitor                                  Network Status Monitor
Resource monitors
Resource monitors
Separator
                        Separator
Spacer
                        Spacer
System Tray
Task Bar (Window List)                                  Task Bar (Window List)
Temperature Monitor
Temperature Monitor
Volume Control
Volume Control
WNCKPager
                        WNCKPager

The only discrepancy was the "System Tray", which wasn't able to add on the top lxpanel.

I then deleted the bottom lxpanel, and to my suprise there was another lxpanel below it, with the background processes showing!!!

After switching around the order of the bottom lxpanel's applets, I then was able to conclude that "background process" section was indeed the missing "System Tray" applet found to be a discrepancy.

In case anyone missing your "System Tray" applet from any lxpanels, hope this helps you.

[Solved]