If you can find it, for sure- although could you then please tell me how you found it? Otherwise, I'm afraid it's not possible to publish my e-mail address (spambots and what not). I'm still happy to discuss whatever is of interest with them, but it would have to be through some other means- potentially (though not necessarily) this forum.

Also, although I'm happy to discuss it, do be aware that I'm not particularly experienced with the issue. My expertise are largely limited to a (barely) functional knowledge of Python and enough time and patience to Ctrl+F and grep through a codebase.