Bicycling has helped me mentally during times of extreme stress, so I second that.

Also, as hard as it is right now, sleep is of prime importance. Whatever helps you get enough of it needs to be guarded.

I replaced my printer of 15 years with a TP just because it wasn't worth it any more but still might be able to toss a few bucks in the hat for that very good lawyer if the time comes and so would a lot of other people who have to hunker down and keep their own mouths closed because of various life circumstances.

Stay strong; you are appreciated and very much needed right now.