Like Legimet said, it's highly doubtful. This is rather minor compared to the Vault 7 dump, and even that didn't get much more than news reports and some software patches (although making it into the mainstream is an achievement in itself).

In fact, hypothetically speaking, it could actually introduce more difficulty. If the result is some people choosing AMD instead, that's going to reduce the chance of us getting ANYWHERE with freeing the PSP. The best we can do is hope that anybody phased by the Intel leak realizes AMD isn't necessarily any better, and opts for something libre.

It's a pity the EOMA68-A20 release had to be pushed back; this would be the perfect opportunity to say "We told you so"!