I will take you up on that when it is a convenient time for both of us. Email and forums are easier for me, sometimes too easy.

I go by no ord inarys pider on IRC, without the spaces.

Besides the T420, I actually have project computers: two X60T plural and an X200T that I bought with the intention of doing my best trying to learn how to libreboot them and accepting the consequences if I bricked them.

Life happened and although I can spare the $15-$20 I spent on them, they are worth more than money to me now.

Please do remember the airplane oxygen mask metaphor and all that "I am old enough to be your mother" stuff though. We need you.